The Official Declaration

Wonderful Wednesday Workout

- None.  I slept in until the very last possible moment when I could awake.

Somewhere along the line yesterday, I ate something that didn't just disagree with me, it had an all out ugly divorce with my digestive system.  Had a rough night, so figured I'd stay in bed this morning.

I feel so badly when I miss an evening with the kids.  Last night, as I laid in bed, groaning and wishing the vile offender would make its exit, I could hear the fun I was missing.  David even read the book to the kids.
Aren't they cute? :)
We are reading through The Chronicles of Narnia.  If you've never read them, do it!  You've probably heard of some of the movies, or even seen one.  Let me be the first to tell you, the books are even better!

So, not much else to say, today.  I've not felt well at all and have had a few slices of toast and two bananas to eat all day.  The girls bought pizza at work and offered me a slice (they are so sweet, seeing as how I didn't even pitch in!) and even though pizza is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite food on the planet, I declined.

I tried to eat an apple a little while ago, but I managed to nearly cut my finger off - so that's a bust.  Of course my boss comes around to wish me a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday as I'm typing with a makeshift tourniquet on my finger.  It's a good thing that she likes me, I'm often displaying how big of a DORK I am at all the wrong times.
I guess DORK is genetic.
Today is December 23rd.  There are eight days left of the year that includes my birthday, Christmas and New Years Eve.  I think it's time...

"I hereby declare that calories do not exist from this point forward until the stroke of midnight on January 31st.  Go, my friends, and eat and drink what you please.  Do not forsake a cookie or slow down the pour of something delicious.  Go forth and be Merry!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved