Sunday No Church - Again

Oh my goodness, I got owned this morning.  By my bike.  

I used to ride every Sunday morning in addition to a few times per week.  Once upon a time, in a land far far away...  But due to illness, and the fact that I signed up for my first Marathon on May 5th...I've had to run when I can and rest the remainder of the time. 

I could NOT believe how difficult 30 minutes on the trainer was.  My handy dandy Garmin Speed and Cadence Sensor ($30 and hooks into my phone!) just HAD to be wrong.  I was only averaging 13mph and had sweat dripping ALL OVER MY BIKE.  

After being made a fool of by my Trek, we drove to GI to get my Mom's van back to her. What a gal - loaned us her beautiful red van for over a month until we could afford to fix ours.  Momma supports us in not going into debt.  "Aint nobody got time for that."  Love my sweet Momma.  She drove sub-standard while we were riding luxury.  Even at my age, my Mom takes care of me.  

Cameron had to wear his SpiderMan suit under this coat.  With cowboy boots, of course.

Going to my Mom's was nice.  We brought the casserole of blood from last night and Mom made jello salad for the kids.  The kids were really good in the car and I didn't once feel like I needed to be sedated:


I had a hard time controlling my eating this weekend.  Yesterday spiraled into disaster. I ate for spite, for stress, for no reason at all.  When  my tummy was full - I ate still.  Wish I wasn't so angry, still.  I guess I think that if I sweat enough, it will somehow even out.  Meh.  Will keep trying.  Just wreckage being cleared.  Takes time.
Anywho - sorry for the heavy.


It's been a long weekend.  A long couple of months.  A long life.  Not sleeping real great and feeling far to much.  

The girlies are off school tomorrow so that means it's time to bake something while listening to Journey!  :)  I'll keep yo posted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Transparency