What's Up Monday

I'm whining today.  Not to be confused with "winning."

I have a bad chest cold and can't workout.

So...what does a girl do when she can't train?


Yep.  I do my nails.  I even put on acrylics...haven't done that in almost 20 years.  Apparently, I painted these at 2:22pm by the look of my watch. :)  I did Susan's as well, and Kyler wanted his little hand in the picture too.


I made sure to have my green (looks purple with blueberries!) smoothie this morning.  Between all the vitamins and moisture, I should be well by tomorrow.  We hit the library after work and Miss A said that I was easy to find - she just waited a sec til I coughed and could locate me.  

A stop at CVS to fill my medical needs rounded out the day.


Chocolate and nailpolish also.  Hey, I'm sick.  I get what a want.  And they were $1.99. ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved