Hard to Resist

I'm just like everyone else the days following the glutton-fest of Thanksgiving.  I feel guilty and need to purge.  And I really slothed it up yesterday and did next to nuttin' all day long.  In addition, I had nary a vegetable or fruit yesterday and my day included both nachos and pizza.  Boom.

So, today I got up at 6:30 and hit the gym.  I was greeted by a beautiful sunrise over the cardio room.


I did my best to get a good workout in, but only managed a three-and-a-half mile slog.  I've had quite the cold lately also, and had to neti-pot my nose and hot coffee my throat before I could breathe.  I rewarded myself with a nice, slow swim.

When I got home, I was greeted by one of the Men In Black.

The last suit you'll ever own.
It's a good thing we have him protecting the universe.  I took just this sweet little one to Wal-Mart with me later, and then we laid down and "napped" while my black beans cooked.  Overall, an irresistible day!


Comments

  1. Of course, your Man in Black is my favorite. So happy that he is keeping us all safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved