Three Things Thursday

One: 
I took our oldest son to register for High School.  I've home schooled him for the last 3 years.  It was hard - but he was cool with riding our bikes down there together - so I felt better. I promised not to wear a jersey or clip in shoes.  He even gave me a pat on the back a couple of times when I was filling out the paperwork.  Love that kid!  Go Links!




Two:
Grocery shopping takes on a new perspective when both children can play a video game while you shop.  Don't judge.  




Three:
I was working on a full 24 hours of a headache, today - so I ordered pizza for lunch.  Our children were SO happy that the girls made a "commercial." 
Presenting: Alahnnah age 10, and Susan age 4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved