A Little Sore Today

Normally, I run on Thrusdays - but in order to give my poor knee a rest, I decided to get out some Slim in 6 with Debbie Siebers!

The last time I did this workout, was almost a year ago, and at least 30lbs ago! First of all an hour long workout used to seem like a huge commitment, not now. I was having a great time, and able to complete the workout with little difficulty. Truth be told, I could have upped the weights a little and really burned it up!

Today, my legs are a little sore from the side lifts and pliete squats. As a runner, I don't do those much (or nearly enough!). It was nice to see Debbie's smiling face and to do something a little different.

Tonight is Friday Fitness at church. My very first class! I have about 6 confirmed guests - and if the office remembers to put it in the bulletin for Sunday, I might have more next week.

Comments

  1. Awesome about your fitness class tonight! Yay! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure everyone will have a good time! Also glad you were able to finish your workout easier than it was before!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved