Back Pain Again

Another beautiful Sunday in Nebraska! A bright and sunny 7 degrees with a northerly wind at 20mph. Ahhh...just gorgeous. :)

After another owey back pain night of sleep, the Little's woke up at 6:10am. On the bright side, they were both cheerful and ready to play. Just...awake...REALLY early. We watched a couple of episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix, had a little cup of juice and waited for it to be time to get ready for church.

Really irritated about my back. Yet another injury exasperated by my efforts to live longer. I had a slight twinge between my shoulder blades yesterday. You know, where you slept wrong and find it hard to turn your head? Yah. Well after a series of shoulder presses and biceps curls, followed by a 2 mile interval run, I could hardly lift my right arm! I took a bunch of Vitamin "I" and rolled out the muscles on the foam roller. I actually got my neck to pop and got a little relief.

At least it wasn't hard to sit at church today. So long as I keep my head up and try to relax, it seems to be getting better. I would take upper back pain in place of lower back pain any day. Okay, maybe not. I dunno... All I know is that I am SICK to death of back pain!! I was trying to figure out WHY my back is so darn sensitive. I exercise, I eat right...is it really heredity? Age? I once did a few side reaches during a workout, felt a twinge, and by the time I went to bed I had to crawl there!

I will just keep doing my strengthening exercises and hope for the best! I know that if I stop everything just stiffens up, then I'm in real trouble.

Onward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved