Sunday

Another busy day! Started out at 6:30 with a good long 5 mile run. I was NOT happy with my pace time, but it was 70 degrees already and had just stopped raining when I went out. I tried to go back to bed - but my wonderful husband looked out the window for me (me without my glasses) and verified that it wasn't raining anymore.

Thanks, dear.

Got to play in the nursery during worship, then teach our 3rd and 4th grade Sunday school class. I have now not been to service for a month. I will download the sermon and give it a listen on Tuesday. We have been looking for someone to alternate Sundays with us so that we can go to Sunday school one of these days, but you know how that is. No takers. Being a fairly new Christ follower (since May 2005) I feel like it's stunting my growth. I have questions and want to talk with other adults about the Bible and what God has to tell us.

We will see.

Wore the wrong socks on my run today and got a little blister. Susan stepped on my big toe and the nail is almost all the way off. :( My run on Tuesday is going to be tons of fun...and pain.

My Mother and Father-in-law stopped by along with my Brother-in-law! It was really nice to see them and visit a little. I feel so bad that we haven't been up there in over a year. DH's schedule is such a pain and I have no desire to drag 4 kids 2 1/2 hours up and then back in one day. Bad Daughter-in-law. They are still nice to me though!

Weigh in tomorrow! I have worked very hard this week and hope to get rid of TWO this week instead of just one like usual. I have resigned myself to the fact that no matter what happens, I will not change. I eat well and exercise no matter what Senor Scale sayeth. So there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved