Failure to Plan

Gag. I ate fast food yesterday, and at 9pm no less! I am SO IRRITATED at myself. Other than Subway, I haven't been through a drive through yet this year. Looking back on yesterday, I can see what happened.

We had the Science Fair last night from 5pm - 9pm. I packed a cheese stick and an apple, and made a half a turkey sandwich to take with me. The sandwich, I tried to eat on the way there - but the bread was crumbly and I didn't want crumbs all over my shirt. I scarfed down the cheese stick to fill the void.

After the projects were judged, the fair opened to the public and there were cookies and refreshments. I ate my apple during that time (oh boy did those brownies look good!) but by the time we were going home, I was just to hungry to wait til we got home, and didn't want to make anything once we got there.

Like Jillian says: if you fail to plan, you will plan to fail.

I put the others before myself and left only enough dinner for them to eat. I should have made sure there was something for myself when we got home. I also should have eaten more in the day. Before the burrito, I had only had 900 calories all day.

One of the reasons I like to keep a food and exercise diary. You can really look back on the day and see what went wrong.

And not make the same mistakes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved