Fanfare for Friday

I'm very excited and a little apprehensive. I hired a sitter to watch the kids once a month so David and I can go out for supper. Tonight is her trial shift - just an hour or so while I go to the grocery store. I hired someone for several reasons.

I wanted someone who was 20 or so and in college, preferably in a family related field. I wanted her to have her own transportation and be able to stay until 10pm. I also require - and this is very important - someone to serve and clean up supper, put the kids to bed, and pick up the living room. I want us to come home to a clean, quiet house and I'm willing to pay for it!

The gal I found meets all of those criteria. So I told Liam to keep an eye on her tonight and we'll see how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved