Cheese With That Whine?

Wow am I ever tired of having issues. It seems every time I turn around these days there is some kind of owie bugging me. Dave assures me that it doesn't sound like whining to him, but I think he's just sweeter than most.

Today was church and Sunday school. I got to be in the nursery during worship hour and that was fun. I work in the one year old room. So I get to spend some time with Tiny and play with some other babies too. The one little girl was quite the destroyer but oh so sweet! Her mommy was our wedding coordinator and such a sweetheart herself. David has known Geri for many years and its kind of neat that we have babies that are two months apart!

Yesterday we went and hit a nice sale at Shopko. We picked up the kids' backpacks, shoes, ans undies and socks for school. They both found shoes very quickly and even acted gracious and happy to get them! Maybe they aren't totally spoiled afterall. I picked up a couple of shirts that were on clearance for $3! Talk about a successful shopping trip.

Tomorrow starts a new shift for me. I will be able to work an hour later everyday and won't have to pull a ten hour day on Fridays anymore! I am going to start getting up at 5 to workout too. I just don't do it if I don't get it done in the morning. Guess I better start going to bed on time, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved