Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Photos Please!

Well, I won't bore you with more info about my stupid hand. It's healing - and made a miraculous turnaround on Monday. This weekend they thought maybe what we were doing wasn't working - even so, God was working on it!

A little good news for your Thursday!!! Our adoption of the older kids is nearing completion. We started the process for my husband to officially adopt them and change thier last name right after the first of the year.

I got an email from my attorney and it's all in order and we are closing in on the final days! I haven't posted much about it, due to the legal sesitivity. Trust me, things have transpired that I wanted so bad to tell you all about, but just can't yet.

When this is all signed, sealed and delivered, I have quite the story to tell. Hooboy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment