A Little Set Back

I thank the Lord for yesterday evening when I felt so great! I was able to spend some time alone with my beautiful, wonderful husband and we had such a great time doing next to nothing next to one another...sigh...isn't he great?!

But, phooey. This morning I felt like I got hit by a mack truck. My hand was really aching. I cut my pain pills back dramaticlly in the last couple of days so I figured that was what was up with the pain. But I was also sick to my tummy and just overall blah.

Sweet Husband made me some breakfast and I felt a little better. When I went to PT and my hand looked really swollen and icky today. I'll spare you and just supply a Link to Icky Hand Photo, if you are interested.

The PA swabbed some icky stuff out of the owie and told me to keep an eye on the nausea today. I guess the new antibiotic is a real stinker and tends to make people feel wierd (or wierder depending on who you are). :) She also said that it bled a little, and that is good.
She said that is good. Dead tissue doesn't bleed. Okay...good to know.

Please continue to pray for healing. It seems like this issue has fallen in between medical specialties here and they kinda don't know what to do with me.

So when I left the hospital it was super sore. On a positive note, I got a great walk in at the hospital. They forgot to tell me that the South Entrance is locked on the weekends, so I had to walk around. It was great to do some real walking and get my heart pumping, I have been so lacking regular movement this week. So, while mildly inconvenient, I needed the exercise.

Looking forward to spending this day relaxing and doing things that fun to Me! I love our children, and am such a better Mommy after a couple of days apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved