Just a Vessel

It's late. I really should be in bed. I was on a training call and boy oh boy can us marketing people party down...

Anyway, I wanted to post this to share what happened to me today. Chain reaction of good stuff. Somebody I know expressed a need today. While I wasn't able to help personally, I was able to point this person in the right direction and this need was met beyond both of our expectations.

I felt like a messenger. I truly felt like a messenger of God's love. The situation was grave, the person had exhausted resources, the answer was right there, I only channeled information, but wow. What a great feeling of peace!

And - with that great feeling of peace, I refrained from giving the finger to a person who was driving most inconsiderately in the parking lot at Target. I had to sit on my hand and swallow my teeth but the words and the gesture stayed inside...where it belongs.

Besides, my 6 year old knows enough language. We are learning that some "naughty" words have a dual meaning. Ass is the current ha-ha around the house.

Feeling pretty good. Got out of my head for once and it sure is bright out here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved