Sunday Fun Day

Some days, I have everything planned out - then I wake up and remember this and that and finally recall that it's not about me.  Today was one of those days.  Schedules get so tight on the weekends, that if an outside party changes plans, we generally have to chuck our initial plans.  Such was today.  

Still - we got to church, got fed, and got our rides in.  I even got to Menards for gardening supplies ($13) and made my little pepper and tomato plants happier.  They were out growing their little egg carton homes.  My bike ride was okay.  It seems folks are not used to watching for cyclists, yet, this Spring.  I stayed on the bike paths 90% of my ride and still risked being creamed twice.  *sigh*

My ride made me think of this:


All of that aside - I came home to a sweet little boy on his bike for the first time.  My husband cleared our garden plot AND taught Cameron to ride his bike while I was gone.  Over achiever.

I just love this.  They get big and "ride away."


Gotta check your equipment before you take off!

Cutie patoot-ie!
And, because my life isn't complete without Susan being a ham-bone:


I pray you all have a great week!

Comments

  1. You and your hubby are wonderful parents and great individuals. Can't believe Cameron is big enough to ride his bike! Love our Su-Su being a ham bone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved