Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

Sometimes it's hard to relax.

Lately, I've found myself in a down-trend, if you will.  I don't have as much to do as I used to, and it's kind of hard to get used to.  I feel a little guilty.  I've done the 8-5, pick up the kids, make dinner, try to do what you can before bed, get up and do it all again, routine.  I would have given my pinky for the routine I currently hold.


After a little treadmill action at the Y, this morning, I took my 5 and 3 year olds swimming.  I didn't wok to terrible hard on my run...set it at an easy pace and watched some silly show on Sci-Fi about monster hunting.  Burned a couple hundred of those pesky chocolate calories + the kids got some exercise, so that's good!

Upon leaving the gym I got a sad phone call.  My sweet grandma passed away this morning.  She's been on the decline for a while now, but it's still sad.  I love my gramma.  I will miss her.  I'm super worried about my Mom.  Here's a photo from about 10 years ago with the 4 generations.  My gramma, Betty, my momma Judy, myself and little Alahnnah.


*sigh*

To every thing there is a season.

It's a good thing that I have a free masseur at my disposal for stressful times as these.


Have a happy Wednesday, all.  And why don't you go ahead and call your Mom or Grannie?  K?

1 comment:

  1. your masseur is sure welcome here any time. I'm so happy you have her. She's the best! Thank you for the picture of our 4 generations. I will be OK with your and God's help.

    ReplyDelete