Trainer Tuesday on Wednesday

Just a little indoor trainer work today.  :)  frayedlacesracing.com kicked my butt with her Trainer Tuesday routine.  Thanks, girl!

I'm all smiles during the ride.  Wearing my Oakley's that look like safety glasses when I'm not outside.  They stay on my face SO well when I'm sweaty, though.  If you're not able to wear contact lenses (like me) look into a pair of transistion lensed Oakley's.  You'll thank me!



I took a little time to film a video in case you've not seen the joy that is the indoor bike trainer.



And after doing THIS killer workout from a champion Iron distance athlete (yeah, not smart of me, huh?) I look like this!


Makes you want to run right out and try it, right!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved