Kick Pull CRAZY

Workout - 1500yd swim / 45min

I did a kick set out of the November 2011 issue of Triathlete Magazine and added 6x50 pull to make 1500.  I still feel like I don't belong in the pool and am just this side of drowning.  Friday, I'm going to see what I have to do to get 500yds strung together without stopping.  I know I will have to combine breaststroke and a possible flip over on to my back to get it done.  It's really hard to get used to breathing heavy in the water.  Timing is everything!

I keep thinking that I will look back on my first triathlon (coming up on 2/25!!) and laugh about what an inadequate swimmer I was...and hopefully feel happy about how much better I will have become.

*sigh*

I haven't been writing much because I'm going through a "thing" right now.  Everyone has those times when they are just tired and don't wanna.  I find that the isolation and constant demand of the SAHM/Daycare Lady gig compounds this in to a tight wad of stress that sits between my shoulder blades.

I don't wanna cook or clean anything.  I don't care about your shoes, your fish tank, your pew-pew, or your baby dolls.  The next person that asks me to do something for them WHILE I AM ALREADY BUSY is going to get a shoe print on the behind.  I think everyone's voice has gotten 50% louder in the last week.  I don't want to pick up after you and you and you and you and you, and I wish I could just have ONE COMPLETE thought without having somebody BUTT IN with their needs and wishes.

AND IF SPRING DOESN'T COME P.D.Q. IMA GONNA LOSE IT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved