Tuesday is Monday

Crazy busy day today.

Back to school.  Back to work.  But at least it wasn't my day to rise and shine at 4:30 and hit the gym.

Oh. Darn.

Things went well.  Our 4th grader, and classic Strong Willed Child, eased back in to school days better than she ever has.  We did more of a unit based thing this morning and started the day with the kids coloring and me reading our Bible reading of the day while they worked.

Everyone napped today - oh the blessing in that.

EVERYONE.

Don't hate me because I get to nap from time to time.  I also did the dishes 3 times and cooked 3 meals, changed half a dozen dirty diapers, made beds, and led Pre-School Exercise time.

Oh, and I took down the tree and put away all the Christmas decorations.

I always figure that any nap I get is a bonus recharge on the ol' batteries.  And if you want to be jealous, go ahead.

Would love to stay and chat, but must fly to the store for another couple of gallons of milk and 15lbs of produce to gets us through til Friday...drop that off and I'm off to church for Financial Peace University.  Can't say I'm hating the "getting out of the house" part.  Though it does get over at about my bed time.

Tomorrow's my 4:30 day.

Comments

  1. When mine were little I loved MY naps! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY jealous about the nap-thing. I don't think those at my office would look kindly on me if I took one at my desk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved