- The kids - wow, did anyone else experience any "transformations" due to the full moon?? My 9yo dear daughter has been the most resistant in school ...my 2yo has found is "screaming, whining voice," and if my 13yo calls me Mother one more time I'm going to prove to him that I'm still tougher than he is.
- The training - following the low volume triathlete plan from Racing Weight. Excited to do some speed interval training on the bike and get in the water twice a week - but it's taking some getting used to. A little different than just pounding the pavement and taking a spin on the bike each week. Oh, and the weight training...yah.
- The house - what a mess. Thank God for my husband...he does dishes and laundry and bathes kids. Good thing...I haven't been. Providing a home cooked meal twice a day and keeping the bathroom from becoming a health hazard has been all.
- The finances - SO stressed out over this. They are offering Financial Peace University at church in November. We are SO there. I will do everything that is prescribed if it will get us out of this hole. Lord, make me obedient, please!!
- The ministry - not mine, but the one I am blessed to be involved in. Wednesday nights are for AWANA around here. Sometimes I'm way to worn out to go - but I go anyway - and am always blessed because of it. Last night I worked with a 5th grader that had never seen a Bible in her life. She was so proud of herself when she could say her verse from memory. Ah-maze-ing!!
- The marriage - I so wish I could have something left over for my husband. By the end of the day I can hardly hold a conversation with the man. He's always finding ways for us to be together, even if just for a couple of hours. This week he entered us in a local 5k at the last minute...quality of time over quantity. I can't say what we would do without generous, loving friends that babysit for FREE.
Blah. What a terrible post. Had to get it out - and couldn't even crack a joke about it. Tomorrow, I have a nice swim on the schedule. My goal is to take it easy and do my best. I've watched enough YouTube on rotary breathing that SOMEthing should have sunk in by now!