Running Money and Beans

Okay - I'm just a little irate today.  I have a decent blog in mind and just can't even seem to write it until I finish simmering over here.

No details, but suffice it to say that it has to do with child care for our upcoming 86 mile relay race.  I'm sure it will all workout, though right now I'm on the edge of a nervous break down.

SEVENTEEN DAYS.

I'm ready to run.  Hubby's ready to run.  Our team is ready to run.  In fact, a nice run would help me blow of some steam RIGHT NOW.

Also, have you ever made a mistake on your checking account?  No?  Yeah, me neither.  But I heard from my friend that if you make a gargantuan teensy little error and it snow balls like the Yeti from Hell in overdraft fees, the pencil pushers down at your evil Ebeneezer money lender local home town bank could care less.

AND MY TODDLERS NAPPED FOR CRAP TODAY!

I think I'll take my rolling pin and go beat the crap out of some throw pillows and hit the sack.  Things could always be worse.

Franks and Beans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Transparency