Proof

That's me... heels, hose, lipstick, and sparkles everywhere.  Just wanted to show you that I wasn't slacking this weekend... I ran a little 5k on the hotel treadmill Friday night and Saturday was my scheduled rest day.  And, apparently, a scheduled Cake/Candy/Carb Day.

Ahem.

I did get a new brother out of the deal, and life can return to normal for my sister.  She's been a "little" stressed out with the whole wedding thing.

I'm just glad I won't likely be in any more weddings very soon.   And maybe next time I can cast my vote for an athletic theme song we can all wear tech T's and Vibrams!

Comments

  1. You look stunning!! A sporty wedding theme.. what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Last Blast Lincoln Y Tri Race Report