This is Me Admitting Fatigue

Well, I have another stupid cold sore. Second one in less than six months. I get these when I'm stressed. Face is broken out to. Hmphf. What the heck is going ON with me??

I know I had a really physically hard week last week. Several days, I went to bed and my hands just ached. Washing dishes, folding laundry, changing diapers, picking up toys, dressing, undressing kiddos...my hands are chapped, and they get tired.

Yesterday I decided to drive 90 miles to my Mom's because I thought she needed some GrandBaby love. Her Mom is in "the home" and not doing well. Her siblings are far away and she is under a lot of pressure. Poor Mommy - I love her so. But, the prep - the drive up - the drive back - then went shopping with the kids for Star Wars models. Yawn...

Last night, Cam-Cam got up at 3, then 6:45. Felt so tired, couldn't even sing in church at first! Prayed and prayed for my attitude to change, I felt "dark" - got a hug from a nice huggy lady at church, one of my Sunday School kids made me a picture and voila! Back was a hurtin' real bad, but it got better as the morning wore on.

Yay, nap after church - right? Nope. To the grocery store, home, eat, clean up bedroom, fold clothes, clean kitchen, make bread, go to store for things forgotten earlier...yawn...

Okay, okay, okay, I admit it - I'm tired. I didn't have any supper because I couldn't think of anything to eat. The family had some leftovers. Nothing really looks good when dreaming of bed!

Not complaining, just blogging factual. Really wanted to workout tonight, but feeling beat so thought I should take the pass. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure I just dropped one little pound. Need more protein in my diet. Ordered some protein powder that is high fiber as well - we shall see.

Just tired and have the "don't give a crap" attitude. Must be time for bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved