Give Me a Break

Sometimes you just need a break, ya know?

Today was trucking along fine, we decided to have a Science Day for school to catch up on some bookwork we've been putting off. The babies DID NOT nap today. Both of them fought it and fought it and slept for 20 minutes and woke up again.

During one of those quiet times, Liam made home made hot chocolate for his sister and himself. Alahnnah decided to take advantage of my captive attention and had hers on a blanket on the floor. Oh yeah, she spilled it. Then I told her to pick up the blanket to prevent it from soaking on to the carpet and...she shook it like a freaking beach blanket.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Sigh.

Then, my weigh in was just a bunch of bologna. Down 8 tenths of a pound!? C'mon. That's it, I'm cutting some more calories. I'm fairly sure going down to 1400 will kill me, but I will leave a good looking corpse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved