Should Be Doing Something

guess I should be doing something other than putzing around on the computer. I have leads that really need calling... My brain feels like bread pudding. Today I made it through the day by the sheer will of God and some trust and stubbornness on my part.

Right now I am listening to the kids fight in the girls' room. The baby is screaming non stop now because she just gets into everything!! Consequently I tell her no constantly. Tonight she learned to climb the steps and pinced her fingres in the dresser drawers! Oh boy, poor baby!

I am also listening to my son complain... about EVERYTHING! He is whining about doing the dishes, about sitting down about standing up - sheesh! He's mad at me. I decided that he can't go over to his friends house anymore. I like the kid - but his mom smokes in the house and they are allowed to play video games that I don't like Liam to play.

He went over there several times this summer, I was sort of on the fence. I mean, you can't shelter them from everything, right? But I think I made the right decision, as he came home this afternoon and told me that this kids' dad is in jail now. Yikes.

Well, anyway. Tomorrow is Friday. I am having coffee with a friend on Saturday morning and lots of Husband time the rest of the weekend. Yahoo and Hooray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved