Hollar!

What do you think of when you think of a Mom? I guess it would depend largely on what your frame of reference is on the subject. Meaning that, whatever kind of Mom you had (have) is what you think a Mom should be (or shouldn't be).

Nobody's perfect, not even dear Mom. Some days I feel so far left of center that I question whether I was a good choice for a Mom or not. Lately I have been feeling the "just leave me alone"s. I don't want to hear about Princesses or video games or anything. I just want to think all on my own. And I don't want to think about work, or work, or housework, or finances, or family. I just want some totally brainless downtime.

So, in that, I feel like a totally bad mother! I don't know how many "shoulds" I can come up with that I'm not fulfilling, but I bet thiers a bunch. With kids it's really hard to hug them when they've been cheesing you off all day. Earlier both girls were just screaming to scream in both ends of the house. Alahnnah threw away her dinner because she didn't like it and then screamed about being hungry. Susan is just teething like 4 at a time, so she just screams from pain.

And I want to scream to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Transparency