Time Flies

Where has this week gone already? I haven't even written anything in my blogs for a couple of days, and my email support group is talking without me! I love that group of ladies, they support each other with love and guidance and most of them have never met! If you are interested in a daily email about health and fitness and the struggles of all that, email me and I will add you. You don't need to participate, but it's fun to read the discussions. mortonpixie@yahoo.com


I have been very busy and very successful in my home business this week. When it rains it pours, right? I have started training others to do what I do and it has been so rewarding helping others. Not only do I get to educate women about safer, healthier, less expensive alternatives for thier homes, but I get to help them build a solid income for thier families to!


I don't have to sell anything or have any of THOSE parties, either. Been there with the candle thing.


I can't believe it! Honestly, when I started this back in May I figured since I could get my $29 back I would just give it a go. I didn't believe that it was for real and nothing could convince me like a little honest to goodness experience.


Liam had his root canal...or the second step of it anyway. Geesh, I didn't realize there was three steps to this thing and about $300 too. Praise the Lord for our credit card. Didn't think I would ever say that! But the little guy seems to be doing well. We have to go back for the crown next week, which I learned isn't permenant and will likely need to be replaced in a couple of years.


The little girls are doing well. Alahnnah is chomping to start back to school and our little Susan is going to walk any second. She started giving kisses and says a handful of works. Her hair is SO long and straight! And blonde!! Oh, man, where did my baby go?? Time to have another one...wait, I need to loose these extra 15 pounds first! Ack!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Transparency