Die Hard

Okay, I am super sick of all the weird dreams that I have all the time. I started drinking Valerian Root tea before bed to be better relaxed. While that is knocking me on my butt and I am truly fallin asleep faster - I still dream wild and wooley all night long.

Last night I was Bruce Willis. Not the old guy that they have now that looks his age but doesn't act it. I'm talking the Bruce Willis from Moonlighting. Remember that show? Well, I was more like the Bruce from Die Hard (the first one, not this Geriatric Die Harder crapolla).

Anyway, I was blowing stuff up, jumping form buildings, running from the cops, man I am TIRED this morning!! I went to bed around 10ish and got up at 6 - so that's a straight 8, right? Feels like I didn't even sleep. And my back is sore.

Oh, also, I think I'm tyring to off myself. I woke up with the sheet up over my head attempting to breathe it in twice last night. I removed it and went back to sleep but can't figure out why I would be sleeping like that. What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved