You Are Beautiful!

So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27

That person at the bus stop that hasn’t showered in years, that politician on TV that is so crooked we can see it in their smile, cops, teachers, your boss. That woman that cut you off in traffic, the kid that made fun of your son, janitors, cashiers, your landlord. Your sister you don’t talk to much anymore, your brother with whom you don’t see eye to eye, your Mom, my Dad.

Every person on this earth has been created in God’s image. So when you are staring at the face of your enemy, remember that they were created in the image of our God. Now go take a good look in the mirror and find something nice to say about what God has made. Go on…

I’ll start…Dear Lord, thank you for making me healthy. I praise you that my legs are strong and my heart beats regularly. Thank you for giving me a body that stores energy oh so efficiently. Please slow the downward shift of my energy stores and bless me with continued good health. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved