Enjoy Waiting

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14


Have I mentioned before how I hate waiting? I like to have things right now. Because I am strong and courageous, I’m a woman after all, I’m a real go-getter, a mover and a shaker, and when I get an idea I go for it. I deliberately have to slow myself down. I tend to over multi-task and at times when I could be just enjoying the one thing I’m doing, I feel I have to pack one more thing in there.

So we’ve learned now that I’m full of pride AND impatient…

But the Lord is never late. It might be the 11th hour, and you may be so over wrought, worn out and out of tears, but there He’ll be. He will never let you wait longer than is good for you, and the wait is worth the outcome every time. What are you waiting for? A situation to be over, a person to turn to the Lord, your tax return, a raise, your kids to be grown, your husband to change the laundry? Okay I know I’m being silly, but really…think about it and enjoy the wait.

Prayer Requests
Janet – Please continue to pray for her parents health – Mom’s knees and Dad’s foot
Kelly H – How did surgery go for Karly?
Elena – Pray for her Aunt Cindy who is undergoing chemotherapy for cancer in her stomach and shoulder.
Judy – Please pray for God to comfort her and her son Rick as they are going through a tough time.

It is an honor to pray for each of you. Take a moment now to bow and honor these few requests. Amen!
Have a great week,
Andrea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln Marathon Race Report

Woohoo for Week Two + *sad face*

Maximum Pressure - Achieved